Proper floor care is important in every establishment to ensure a clean and healthy environment.There are various benefits of cleaning your floor regularly like safety, appearance, fresh and healthy environment. It adds shine, beautifies the floor and protects the floor thus reducing the cost of repair and maintenance.
Keeping a regular maintenance schedule and using effective cleaning products is the most efficient way to maintain the look of any floor. Floor Hygiene includes three important fundamentals – Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting.
While planning your floor care program, it is important to understand the difference between the three.
Cleaning: Cleaning is the key element of your floor hygiene program. Here is how it helps:
– It helps to remove soil by removing them from the surface and objects.
– It physically removes the germs from the surfaces that makes the cleaning process more effective.
– Removes dust, molds, irritants and allergens thus creating a healthy environment.
Sanitizing: After cleaning, sanitizing is the second most important element in the floor care process. It involves the use of a formulated product that is used to reduce the number of germs on surfaces or objects. In order to ensure the sanitizers work most efficiently, it is necessary to first do the cleaning as it will work better on a clean floor.
Disinfecting: Most disinfectants use chemical compositions that can kill 99.99% of germs on hard surfaces or objects. Below are some of the features of disinfectants:
– It does not clean the dirty floor. Rather it works to kill the germs only when the floor is cleaned.
– Best suited for hard, non-porous surfaces.Carpets, mats, upholstery can be disinfected with strong solutions.
– Also, disinfection is a temporary process. As soon as dirt accumulates on the floor, germs will start occurring again.
There are multiple benefits of following these critical elements of the floor as it gives long-term benefits. Some of the most common advantages are:
1) Good Presence: Everyone notices the looks of the floor when they entire an office, store or any other establishment. If it is dirty, stained or has an unpleasant odour, visitors are going to get turned off and may find it unprofessional.
2) Safety: Having a clean floor not only creates a good impression but also ensures the safety of everyone visiting the place. Dirt and grime can cause slippery floors and injuries.
3) Fresh & healthy environment: Any kind of workplace, healthcare facilities or other businesses witnesses a huge movement of people daily. Hence it is critical to keep the floors and surfaces thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to attain a balanced and healthy environment.
By devising a regular cleaning and maintenance program for floor care, you can have a healthy environment that is safe and appealing for everyone who steps into your premises.
Buzil-Rossari offers a range of advanced cleaning and disinfection products to help you with the best floor care management. We have a qualified team of professional experts to help you with an audit of your area and provide solutions accordingly. For more information about our products in detail, visit us at http://www.buzil-rossari.com/ or reach
us at 02261233800.
Caption: Proper floor care is a critical aspect of every business. Constant foot traffic inevitably attracts dust, dirt and bacterias that can disrupt the environment at your establishment and also spoil the look and appearance of the place. A clean and shiny floor gives a feeling comfort and safety.
Get the latest range of advanced cleaning and disinfection solutions to help you maintain a proper floor care program. To know more about our products, visit us at https://lnkd.in/gpsAmNU or reach us at 02261233800.
#BuzilRossari #officehygiene #floorcleaning #floorcare #cleaning #disinfection #commercial #industrial #cleaningproducts #office safety#TogetherWeGrow #COVID19 #Sanitization #Precautions #CleaningSolutions #Cleaner #Cleaning #Hygiene #Safety #Disinfectant #HandWash #HandHygiene #HandSanitisation #CleanHands #SafeHands