Any other part of a home, the balcony or bedroom, if left shabby and dirty can still be tackled, but a badly maintained bathroom is like inviting millions of diseases. The bathroom is one such place which needs to be cared for, the sanitary ware cleaned and maintained regularly with appropriate usage of commercial cleaning chemicals.
Bacteria and micro-organisms harmful for the body and health stagnate in the vessel and lead to a large number of diseases, including diarrhoea, dysentery and even typhoid. The typical indication of a badly maintained bathroom starts with a bad smell which is highly repulsive. The bathroom as such gets hot and humid particularly after one has taken a hot shower. This in turn, transforms the bathroom into a breeding ground for all kinds of germs.
The sanitary ware of a typical bathroom consists of urinals, sinks, toilets, bidet, bathtubs and wash basins. Moisture and humidity play havoc with the sanitary ware as they get exposed to corrosion and deterioration which damages them in the long run. Some essential tips on how to maintain a good moist free sanitary ware using professional cleaning solutions:
- Whenever you take a shower or bath or water the bathroom area, ensure you wipe the bathroom floor dry with the help of a wiper every time after a bath, to prevent slipping and falling
- Open the windows to let fresh air run through the bathroom
- Keep the exhaust fan on
- Dry the shower tubs and walls as well as the curtain to stop the moisture from leaving stains on the surface or rusts
- Always start cleaning the bathroom from the top and work your way to the floor
Many owners are baffled by the stains they see on their bathroom sanitary ware in spite of cleaning it regularly.
Hard water can cause damage to the toilet or sink and leave stubborn stains that are difficult to remove. Hard water stains can quickly build up on faucets, showers, sinks and toilets, and over time leave rust marks and scales that are very unsightly and again difficult to clean. Also, most sanitary wares are made of porcelain, which is prone to picking up stains and holding onto them.
Often a general cleaning session would not help wipe out all the bacteria. While it is essential to deep clean every corner of the bathroom, it is even more important to sanitize it using commercial cleaning chemicals or professional cleaning solutions.
Buzil Rossari Pvt. Ltd has come up with T 464 Bucasan® Trendy sanitary cleaner. This Sulfamic acid-based cleaning composition has a high cleaning capability. It is suitable for tiles, washbasins, toilet, chrome and stainless steel surfaces.
- Powerful cleaning action
- Immediate streak-free shine due to peeling off effect
- Effective removal of lime, dirt and soap deposits
- Suitable for use with a foam gun and a single-disk machine
- Hygienically fresh trendy scent
- RK and RE listed