Maintaining Metal Surfaces
A part from wood and stone, metals are the most omnipresent building materials being used today. They are the most elastic materials to work with for daily use but can also add that touch of flair with their inimitable lustre and shine, lending an air of sophistication and quality if maintained properly. Nothing is more apparent in “luxury” like a property which has gold and silver embellishments.
On the flip-side, metals are also the most reactive materials that we use in our built spaces; they interact with their environment in a myriad of ways – getting oxidised and corroding, prone to scratches, an easy target for calciferous or lime scale deposits which discolour their surface and dull their shine. All of these make it indispensable to maintain them on a regular basis. An appropriate usage of professional cleaning solutions make cleaning task easier giving the desired results.
The look and finish of the metal surfaces, fittings and utensils is what can make or break the image of a truly upmarket property. Thus pertinent usage of restaurant cleaning chemicals can prevent the damage that can give a refined look for the metal surfaces and utensils. Thus, effective cleaning practices yields better results while using hospitality & hotel cleaning chemicals.
Buzil Rossari Pvt. Ltd highlights one of our most well regarded and effective products – Metapol G505, which efficiently provides an easy solution for cleaning and polishing metal surfaces with minimal effort and maximum results.
How it works
Typically, a metal is polished by eroding the oxide layer on the surface and using some mechanical or chemical action to level up surface in order to give it a typical shine. Most often metal and remove stray marks and blemishes that are the result of deposition or scratches.
Metapol works through a completely balanced blend of cleaning agents and micro particles that work in tandem to remove the finest dirt and scratches from the metal surface while restoring its shine as well. Simply apply a small quantity of Metapol on the metal surface with a cloth (use a microfiber cloth for the best results) and spread it to form a thin layer. After waiting for a couple of minutes, the layer dries out and is ready for polishing. To polish, work the cloth in a circular motion, regularly changing the point of contact to avoid dirt build-up at one point.
Metapol G505 has many in-built advantages:
- It provides a rigorous cleaning action without the need for excessive manual effort.
- It is skin compatible and material compatible with a wide variety of metals including copper, brass, aluminium, steel, chrome, iron and bronze.
- It is suitable for use with surfaces that come in contact with food as well.
- It not only cleans but also protects the treated surfaces and makes routine cleaning that little bit easier.
- Appearance: Liquide
- Odour: Perfume
- pH-value: 9 – 10
- Density (25 °C): 1.16
- Dosages: Ready to use
- For cleaning heavily soiled and tarnished surfaces and materials.
- Especially suitable for stainless steel, nickel, brass, bronze, copper, chrome, aluminium and eloxal.
- Ideal for plastic, glass, ceramic and ceran hobs.
- Excellent results in area handling foodstuffs.