Grease Releasers for Indian Kitchens
The hot temperatures in kitchens created by gas ranges, ovens, tandoors and other heating equipment coupled with cooking oils, various other food ingredients used, create a thick layer of grease on kitchen walls and equipment that can be tedious to remove. This could also cause growth of harmful bacteria across dirty kitchens, leading to food contamination. Therefore, maintaining a clean and tidy restaurant kitchen with the appropriate use of commercial kitchen cleaning supplies eliminates such disastrous consequences, ensuring a healthy, hygienic work environment for the entire kitchen staff and creates a positive lasting impression on the dinning guests’ mind.
While conducting our research in various restaurants across India, we gathered that the greasy, slippery, stained floors and walls are the core problems faced by any large- or small-scale kitchens. Cleaning such kitchens after a day- long shift is the toughest and unwelcome job for any porter staff. Thus, hospitality & hotel cleaning chemicals play a pivotal role in the upkeep of commercial kitchens, helping them maintain the standards of hygiene and sanitation. This also ensures a healthy work environment for the kitchen staff.
A quality cleaner by Buzil-Rossari formulated with a superior formula for an effortless cleaning of kitchen surfaces – Bistro G-435 grease and protein releasers – effectively remove proteins, greasy, oily dirt, stains from kitchen walls, floor and areas surrounding the gas oven. It works equally well on alkali resistant floors and surfaces. Advance chemistry of the product is safe for the associates to use with relevant personal protective Equipment and complies to the environmental standards.
- Hygienic ambience
- Better safety standards with clean oil free floor
- Better staff morale
- Reduced chances of food safety hazards
- High grease and protein emulsifying action
- Stable foam allows good adhesion
- Suitable for use in high pressure & low-pressure jet cleaning machine and foam cleaning machine.
- Fast separation in accordance with ONORM B 5105
- Toxicity properties comply with requirements for areas handling food stuff
- RK listed (Robert Koch Institute approved product)
- Appearance: liquid
- Odour: perfume
- pH- value: 12.5 – 13.5
- Density (25 °C): 1.05
- Solubility in / miscibility
- With water: completely soluble
- Viscosity (25 °C): <10 mPas
Areas of Application
- For maintenance caning & intensive cleaning of alkali resistance material floors and surfaces.
- Suitable for use in areas handling food stuff such as production facility, large kitchen and gastronomy.
- Especially suitable for foam cleaning on vertical surfaces.
- Removes heavy oil grease and protein soil.